Destiny meaning


   Hi, good readers, howdy? welcome back with me, Fian, hopefully you always have the abundance of happiness, health and prosperity, today I would like to share about the topic “Destiny meaning”, the main reason why I choose that topic because not many people spend their valuable time to concern about their destiny, most people don't realize where they direct their attention and some of them just use their focus to satisfy themselves and spend their time to find what makes them to enjoy, not what makes them to think hard, if they realize life is full of uncertainty, they shouldn't stay complacent for long period of time because future changes very fast, do you know why I say such thing because time will never return to the original form, "destiny is commit to do what you are supposed to do and don't regret to what you have lost from your time", remember this; life doesn’t request people to provide feeling of enjoyment, but life requests people how to commit with personal strength, personal philosophy, personal vision before reality begins to count, we seem often hear “where the attention goes, the energy will follow it”, that’s true, if we want to call destiny from God, we must observe about two things we have, the first thing is personality, the second thing is attention, let me explain to you, your personality will determine the way you think, the way you act and the way you behave, when you improve your personality continuously, your future will give you a reflection around 40% through your reality and the rest of 60% happens to your potential, now the second thing you must concern is your attention, you must beware about it, if you use your attention to know about something where your soul doesn't need, you will feel irritated and pessimistic, if you use your attention to dig more about yourself, you will find destiny.

  If you think destiny is real, you should check about your activity now whether there are some activities can support your dream or not, when life directs you to the new chance, you will feel mental pain at the first time, do you know why you will get mental pain? Because you aren't ready to face the future, in order to prevent a huge stress or big mental pressure which may happen in future, you need to work with your mission, you have to ensure every day you create a progress, that's requirement how to meet with your destiny, once you reach your destiny, after that your destiny will tell you what you need to do and what not to do in your soul, remember; destiny will not make you worry or anxiety, destiny just wants to guide you how to be a better person and not to follow the majority of people's pleasure, here is special note; your destiny needs your mental intelligence and it can’t be formed if there is no pressure from your willingness to work with your mission, pressure is like using your commitment, your consistent action, and your daily practice, so don’t ever hope your enjoyment will give you pressure because there is no enjoyment can give you strength, instead, enjoyment can decrease your mental intelligence and increase your mental block, the more you pursue your enjoyment, the less power you will get from it, the more you pursue the pressure for change, the more power you will get from it, I think my explanation is enough, hopefully this article can give you an idea how to improve your life, good luck.